Kamaole Sands Condo – Unit #1-103
This Kihei, Maui condominium is on the ground floor of the highly desirable Building One. It features a large lanai with a spectacular view of the central gardens and ponds with lighted fountains. There is also a partial ocean view. The kitchen and both bathrooms have been upgraded with rich granite counter tops and coordinating cabinets. The bedroom features include an island style king size bed and a plantation shutter.
There is also a powerful new AC in the living room and an upgraded front loading washer and dryer. The condo is a short walk to Kamaole III beach or the pool and is very peaceful in that there is no street or pool area noise. The barbeque area is also a convenient short walk out the lanai door of the condo.
Condo / Resort Amenities
- Free Internet including WiFi
- Inner court yard, large lanai with view to gardens and fountains
- Partial ocean view
- Remodeled kitchen with stainless steel built-in microwave and dishwasher
- Granite counter tops in kitchen and both bathrooms
- New kitchen cabinet doors enhanced with a mocha glaze for a very upscale look
- Upgraded both master and hall bathrooms
- King size bed and 2nd TV in bedroom
- Ceramic floor tile throughout except in the bedroom
- Washer and dryer is new, front loading type
- Free assigned parking
KAMAOLE SANDS RESORT:
- Free internet Wi-Fi access in the condos, office and pool area
- Free use of Four computers in lobby and printing of boarding passes
- 15 acres of lush tropical grounds
- Fountains, Waterfalls, and abundance of tropical plants
- A large pool, and a large flagstone sun deck, two Jacuzzis
- Kiddie wading pool
- 4 tennis courts and 15 gas BBQs in 5 different areas
- Well-equipped air-conditioned gym
- Ping Pong and Foosball
- On-site Concierge available all day in two locations
- Every Wednesday a free Mai Tai party with entertainment and usually includes hula dancers. Winter months include up to 20 Ukulele players.
- 24 hour front desk
- Free daily Maui News newspaper
- Quiet hours enforced from 10 pm to 8 am
- Also available – a wake-up service, babysitting, and dry cleaning
- Short walk to many fine restaurants, shopping, souvenirs, and light groceries
- No need to rent a car for the duration of your stay
- Easy walk to 4 of the best beaches on Maui (Kamaole I, II, III and Keawakapu)
- Short drive to most of Maui’s top 10 activity attractions and World Class Golf Courses
- Local bus with stop in front of the resort takes you to Shops at Wailea, north to Maalaea, or all the way to Queen Kaahumanu Shopping Center in Kahului
- Kihei Town is 9 miles from the airport – Kahului OGG
KAMAOLE III BEACH PARK (just a few minutes walk)
- Gentle white sloping sand and soft waves
- Perfect swimming beach, grassy and shaded areas
- Family areas with swings, BBQ and picnic tables
- Play ground areas for ball games or kite flying
- Restrooms, outside showers, foot rinse, and life guards
- Click HERE to view Kamaole lll photos and other spectacular Maui pictures
See You On Maui
Rates and Policies
2695 So. Kihei Road, Kihei HI 96753
Contact Owner . Availability . Owner Information
Unit # 1-103 (Bldg 1- 1st floor)
One Bedroom Two Bathroom Condo
Sleeps up to 4
|RATES (Per night, plus tax, US dollars)
|Apr 2 – Nov 1 (Low Season)
|Nov 2 – Dec 14 (Mid Season)
|Dec 15 – Jan 5 (Holiday Season)
|Jan 6 – April 1 (High Season)
- All rates are quoted in US dollars, and do not include Hawaii Tax of 13.42%.
- Please Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- $100 per week deposit to confirm reservation.
- A $35 resort fee and a $25 registration fee will be charged at check-in at the front desk.
- Full payment due to owner 60 days in advance .
- A $125 exit cleaning fee will be due along with final payment to the owner.
- A Five-Night Minimum Stay is required unless backed up to existing rental.
- Unit is reserved when deposit is received.
- Payments accepted by: US Checks, Money Order, Credit Card, or Canadian Bank Draft
- Credit Cards accepted and processed thru PayPal with a convenience fee of 3.2% in the US and 4.2% for other countries
- ANY CANCELLATION MUST BE RECEIVED NO LESS THAN 45 DAYS PRIOR TO DATE OF ARRIVAL (60 days high season)
- $100 cancellation fee if cancelled outside of 45 days prior to arrival. (60 days high season)
- All Payments non-refundable if cancelled within 45 days of scheduled arrival. (60 days high season Dec 15th – Apr 14th)
- Cancellation on or after arrival – all funds forfeited.
This is a Non Smoking condo
Kamaole Sands house rules limit smoking
to 7 designated outside areas
For Information or Reservations:
Tel: (715) 367-1500 CDT
Click HERE to use our convenient “Contact Us” form or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharon Whipple (owner) • Hawaii Tax ID numbers
General Excise (GET) is GE-049-850-3680-01
Transient Accommodations (TAT) is TA-049-850-3680-01