Kamaole Sands Condo – Unit #1-204
Our upgraded Maui vacation condo “Behr’s Retreat ” is in the Kamaole Sands resort in sunny south Kihei, in south Maui, just 3 minutes walk to the beach.
An Inner Court Yard One bedroom/two bath spacious unit in building one on the second floor, and sleeps up to 4. You’ll enjoy a partial ocean view overlooking the fountains and gardens towards the islands of Molikini and Kahoolawe. In addition, a terrific view looking over the gardens up to Mt Haleakala.
A fully equipped kitchen with all new appliances, and filtered drinking water. There is in unit washer and dryer, a large size room a/c and ceiling fans in both the living room and bedroom. The office includes free use of computers and it along with our tennis courts are just a few steps across the driveway.
Our family beach and park where you’ll enjoy viewing of three different islands is less than three minutes walk, Kamaole Beach Park III, one of Maui’s best family beaches, with picnic and play areas. Our resort amenities include a large pool, 2 Jacuzzis, a kiddie wading pool, snack bar, work out room with a/c, tennis courts and 16 barbecues in 5 barbecue areas on Kamaole Sand’s beautifully manicured grounds.
Condo / Resort Amenities
KAMAOLE SANDS RESORT:
KAMAOLE III BEACH PARK (just a few minutes walk)
Rates and Policies
2695 So. Kihei Road, Kihei HI 96753 Contact Owner . Availability . Testimonials . Owners Website .
(Quoted plus tax of 17.42%,
|Apr 15 – Dec 14 |
|Dec 15- Apr 14 |
- All rates are quoted in US dollars and do not include Hawaii Tax of 17.42% (with the new 3% MCTAT tax eff. 11-01-21).
- 5% discount available on car rental with Aloha Rent A Car. Ask Me.
- Please Note: Until confirmed, Rates and Hawaiian taxes are subject to change without notice.
- Rates quoted are in US Dollars, Double Occupancy, plus tax
- Additional guests are $10 each, per night
- Maximum of 4 guests
- All monies payable in US dollars
- Reservation Requirement (within 7 days):
- 1- $300 deposit is required within 7 days for confirming and securing your reservation. ($600 for 28+ days reservation)
- 2- The name of each guest, your mailing address, and telephone numbers (home and cell)
- 3- Your Rental agreement signed and returned within 7 days
- Please Note:Your reservation is Not secured until we receive your deposit.
- Remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival
- Low Season Minimum stay 5 nights and must begin or end next to an existing reservation (7 nights in high season – 12 nights during holiday season)
- $150 Cleaning and $30 Castle Mgmt Fee
- $40 Resort Registration Fee
- For Less than 7 nights, an additional $10 to the nightly rate
- A $300 fully refundable security / damage deposit is included in final payment
- Payments accepted by: US Checks, Money Order, Canadian Bank Draft, echeck, etransfer, Zelle, deposit directly into our Wells Fargo Bank account, and Credit Cards
- Credit Cards accepted and processed thru PayPal (fees waived )
- Pay Pal Free – No fees when using monies within your account or linked to your bank account or using method Send to Friends/Relatives
- Wire transfer to receive costs of $16
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. or later.
- Check-out time is by 11 a.m.
- Late Check Out – 1 daily rental fee high season, 1/2 daily rental fe e low season (must be approved prior to receiving final payment)
- $100 cancellation fee if cancelled 60 or more days prior to scheduled arrival.
- Payments are non-refundable if cancellation is within 60 days of scheduled arrival date.
- Fairness Clause: If the unit can be re-rented, a prorated refund will be issued
- Cancellation on or after arrival or early departure does not warrant any refund – all funds forfeited
- Guest are STRONGLY encouraged to purchase travel insurance to protect against loss in case of the need to cancel / revise travel plans.
This is a Non Smoking condo
Kamaole Sands house rules limit smoking
to 7 designated outside areas
Earl and Mary Behrendt (owners) • Hawaii Tax ID numbers General Excise (GET) is GE-134-737-3056-01 Transient Accommodations (TAT) is TA-134-737-3056-01