Kamaole Sands Condo – Unit #9-105
At the Kamaole Sands resort in sunny south Kihei, Maui, we offer our recently upgraded, fully equipped, vacation condo. Enjoy a/c in both the living room and master bedroom and the convenience of the in-unit washer and dryer. Three TVs, with 55” flat screen in the living room. First floor, single level two bedroom/two bath spacious unit in building nine, sleeps up to 6. Quiet, secluded, location with a nice grassy area off the lanai for children to play. Resort is directly across from Kamaole Beach Park III, one of Maui’s best family beaches, with picnic and play areas. The complex amenities include a large pool, 2 Jacuzzis, a wading pool, snack bar, tennis courts and barbecue areas on Kamaole Sand’s beautifully manicured grounds.
Condo / Resort Amenities
- Rare Single Level – no loft – ground floor unit
- Upgraded kitchen includes new cabinets, granite counter tops and new appliances
- Two A/C, living room and master bedroom
- Ceiling fans
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Tile Floors except bedrooms have carpeting
- Fully equipped kitchen with everything needed
- Upgraded bathrooms with new vanities and tile Showers
- Queen size bed in master, and two twins in second bedroom
- Queen Sofa bed (futon) in living room
- 3 TVs (55″ flat screen in living room, a flat screen in master bedroom, and third TV in second bedroom)
- DVD, Stereo
- We provide all your linens and towels
- Washer and dryer
KAMAOLE SANDS RESORT:
- Free internet Wi-Fi access in the condos, office and pool area
- Free use of Four computers in lobby and printing of boarding passes
- 15 acres of lush tropical grounds
- Fountains, Waterfalls, and abundance of tropical plants
- A large pool, and a large flagstone sun deck, two Jacuzzis
- Kiddie wading pool
- 4 tennis courts and 15 gas BBQs in 5 different areas
- Well-equipped air-conditioned gym
- Ping Pong and Foosball
- On-site Concierge available all day in two locations
- Every Wednesday a free Mai Tai party with entertainment and usually includes hula dancers. Winter months include up to 20 Ukulele players.
- 24 hour front desk
- Free daily Maui News newspaper
- Quiet hours enforced from 10 pm to 8 am
- Also available – a wake-up service, babysitting, and dry cleaning
- Short walk to many fine restaurants, shopping, souvenirs, and light groceries
- No need to rent a car for the duration of your stay
- Easy walk to 4 of the best beaches on Maui (Kamaole I, II, III and Keawakapu)
- Short drive to most of Maui’s top 10 activity attractions and World Class Golf Courses
- Local bus with stop in front of the resort takes you to Shops at Wailea, north to Maalaea, or all the way to Queen Kaahumanu Shopping Center in Kahului
- Kihei Town is 9 miles from the airport – Kahului OGG
KAMAOLE III BEACH PARK (just a few minutes walk)
- Gentle white sloping sand and soft waves
- Perfect swimming beach, grassy and shaded areas
- Family areas with swings, BBQ and picnic tables
- Play ground areas for ball games or kite flying
- Restrooms, outside showers, foot rinse, and life guards
- Click HERE to view Kamaole lll photos and other spectacular Maui pictures
Rates and Policies
2695 So. Kihei Road, Kihei HI 96753 Contact Owner . Availability .
Unit # 9-105 (Bldg 9- 1st floor)
Two Bedroom – Two Bathroom Condo
Sleeps up to 6
|RATES (Per night, plus tax, US dollars)||2019||2020|
|Apr 16 – Dec 14 (Low Season)||$190||$190|
|Dec 15 – Apr 14 (High Season)||$209||$209|
|Dec 20 – Jan 4 (Holiday Season)||$275||$275|
|June 15 – August 31 (Summer Special)||$170|| |
- All rates are quoted in US dollars, and do not include Hawaii Tax of 14.42%.
- Please Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rates are based on a 7 night (weekly) reservation –
- Maximum 6 persons.
- Minimum stay 5 nights – For less than 7 nights, add $5 to nightly rate
- All monies payable in US dollars
- $300 deposit is required within 7 days (10 for Canada) for confirming and securing your reservation. ($600 for 28+ days reservation)
- Please Note: Your reservation is Not secured until we receive your deposit.
- Balance due 45 days prior to arrival (60 days high season)
- $125 Cleaning Fee
- $35 Resort Registration Fee payable during check in
- A $300 fully refundable security / damage deposit
- Payments accepted by: Checks, Money Orders
- Free, no Pay Pal fees when using monies within your account or its linked to your bank account
- Check-in time is 2 p.m. or later.
- Check-out time is by 10 a.m.
- $100 cancellation fee if cancelled outside of 45 days prior to arrival. (60 days high season)
- All Payments non-refundable if cancelled within 45 days of scheduled arrival. (60 days high season)
- Cancellation on or after arrival – all funds forfeited.
This is a Non Smoking condo
Kamaole Sands house rules limit smoking
to 7 designated outside areas
For Information or Reservations:
Tel: (650) 394-5050 PST Calif
Click HERE to use our convenient “Contact Us” form
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Owners Hawaii Tax ID - W44615546-01